Kinetrol 1/4 Turn Vane Actuators
Comprise the simplest and most reliable mechanism for quarter-turn rotary actuation in the operation or positioning of ball, butterfly and plug valves.
- Single moving part - Simplest and most reliable mechanism for quarter-turn rotary actuation.
- Close couple control modules - Fail-safe spring returns, limit switches, positioners and solenoid valves all close couple to the actuators.
- No cranks or gearing - No power loss or backlash - allows accurate positioning.
- Durable corrosion resistant finish - Long maintenance-free life Up to 4 million operations guaranteed.
- Compact - space saving – efficient - Best torque/size package available, fast operating speeds, best air consumption, proven design.
- Millions of units in trouble free service all over the world
- Choice of male or female output drive square - easy to interface to application
- Unique serial number for identification and traceability
Click here for Kinetrol brochure.
K-TORK 1/4 Turn Vane Actuators
K-TORK Actuators + Controls represents the future of valve automation. The vane actuator is a ‘True Rotary’ actuator that does not require the conversion of a linear motion to a rotary motion. The result is a simple, highly accurate and reliable quarter-turn pneumatic actuator that is specified for the most demanding process flow control applications.
- Torque outputs up to 18,300 Nm (155,000 lbf.in)
- Simple, one moving part
- Compact industry-leading torque-to-size ratio
- Easy to convert from double-acting to spring-return
- Precise modulating for ¼-turn control valves
- Low-friction, dual-opposed lip seals provide extremely long life
- Totally-enclosed, non-ventilated spring housing
- Low-stress spring for long-life
- Integral NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845
- No pressure-retaining O-Rings
- Fast operation with large ports and no air restrictions
- Fully AWWA #C-541 compliant
- Standard 80-100° rotation, adjustable
- Standard temperature rating -30° to +80°C (-20° to +175°F)
- Standard working pressure 10 bar (150 PSI) rating, most models
- Standard ISO 5211 drive on all S/R models
- High-temperature to +150°C (+300°F)
- Restricted travel to 30° rotation
- De-clutch gear manual override
- ‘RANGER CG’ Corrosion-Guard finish
- Integral air fail-safe reservoir
- Full range of O/C, Modulating or Bus Network controls from stock
- Retrofit and Factory Fit linkage kits, valve automation services
- Mild steel coupling broached to match actuator drive shaft
- Male shaft adapter for spring-return models
Click here for K-TORK brochure.