Used on water, air, dry bulk conveying etc. These valves are for any service where a drop-tight shut-off with maximum flow area is required.
Available as manual lever operated valves or actuated valves to your specification, fully assembled, tested and certified at our factory.
- Wafer and lugged body design with face-to-face dimension, according to EN 558 Series 20 and API 609.
- Designed according to EN 593 and API 609.
- The seat is field replaceable and fully isolates the body and shaft from the flow.
- Primary shaft sealing exceeds the pressure rating of the valve and prevents leakage through shaft area to atmosphere.
- A secondary shaft sealing provides back-up safety.
- A molded-in O-ring in the seat for flange sealing eliminates the need for gaskets.
- Shaft seals prevent moisture penetrating into the shaft area.
- The two piece shaft allows for a thin disc and provides minimal obstruction to flow (up to DN 300).
- Rounded polished disc edge gives full concentric sealing, lower torques, longer seat life and drop-tight shut-off.
- Body locating holes allow ease of installation and centering between the flanges.
- Extended body neck allows for pipe insulation.
- Actuator flange according to ISO 5211.
- Top and bottom shaft bearings for optimized support and minimum friction and decreased torque.
- Top bushing absorbs actuator side thrust loads.
- All valves comply to Pressure Equipment Directive (2014/68/EU) Module B + D, CE Marking.
- Available approvals: NSF/ANSI 61, ACS, KIWA, WRAS, DVGW-G, ABS, CU-TR.
Sizes: 20mm – 900mm
Pressure: 16 bar (20mm – 300mm), 10 bar (350mm – 900mm)
Reinforced seat: 16 bar (350mm – 600mm)
End of line: 10 bar (20mm – 300mm), 6 bar (350mm – 900mm)
Reinforced seat: 10 bar (350mm – 600mm)>
Vacuum service: 0.4 bar
Temperature: -28°C to +160°C
Flange accommodation: PN 6/10/16, ASME 125/150, JIS 10K, JIS 16K, BS Table E, AS4087 PN 16, AS2129 Table E