Parker nitrogen gas generators produce high purity nitrogen from compressed air, eliminating the inconvenience of delivered nitrogen supplies. Nitrogen can be produced at low dewpoints from nearly any compressed air supply. Our range is designed to continually transform standard compressed air into nitrogen at safe, regulated pressures by utilizing pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology. Our nitrogen gas generators are suitable for use in a variety of applications, serving across many of today’s major industrial markets including manufacturing, tire inflation and analytical instrument applications.
NITROSource PSA Nitrogen Gas Generator (5% to 5 ppm maximum remaining oxygen content)
- Advanced technology nitrogen gas generator for industry leading performance; a source of increased productivity, sustainability and profitability. NITROSource provides nitrogen gas of 95% to 99,9995% equivalent nitrogen purity.
Nitrogen Generators for Agilent 6400 & 6500 LC/MS instruments
- Complete ‘Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the Agilent 6400 & 6500. Produces a continuous supply of LC/MS grade nitrogen.
NITROFLOW LAB Mobile Nitrogen Gas Generator For LC/MS
- Complete ‘plug and play’ generator producing up to 99.5% purity hydrocarbon and phthalate-free LC/MS grade nitrogen gas.
HiFluxx Nitrogen Gas Membrane Modules (5% to 0.5% maximum remaining oxygen content)
- Membrane modules for producing nitrogen gas at pressures up to 13 barg from a standard compressed air supply. HiFluxx provides nitrogen gas of 95% to 99,5% equivalent nitrogen purity.
SmartFluxx Nitrogen Gas Membrane Modules (10% to 0.5% maximum remaining oxygen content)
- SmartFluxx design optimizes highest nitrogen capacity and lowest feed-air consumption, keeping the modules the smallest available on the market. SmartFluxx provides nitrogen gas of 90% to 99,5% equivalent nitrogen purity.