The lower torque of XLB lined ball valve designs permits use of smaller actuators, allowing cost reductions and creating space saving opportunities.
Features And Benefits:
- Lower torque smaller actuators, reduced costs, space and weight saving.
- Compact design allows installation in space restricted areas in parallel piping systems.
- Actuator mounting fully compliant with ISO 5211 allowing use of standardized mounting kits.
- The SX seal in the XLB valve moves in conjunction with the spherical portion of the stem, maintaining a constant seal.
- The body assembly has metal-to-metal connection that offers resistance against forces that may be created in the pipework.
- DESIGN FEATURES
- All wetted components are fully lined with permeation resistant PFA material as a barrier to corrosion.
- SIZE RANGE
- ½“ / DN 15 through; 6“ / DN 150 Full Port; 1½” through 8″ Standard Port
- Other sizes available up to 12“ / DN 300
- PRESSURE RATINGS
- PN 16, Class 150
- TEMPERATURE RANGE
- ASME: -20°F (-29°C) to 400°F (204°C)
- EN: -10°C (14°F) to 204°C (400°F)
- Above data is for ductile iron lined valves, see pressure temperature ratings in our Technical Datasheet brochure for extended temperature capabilities with alternative materials
- Sulfuric Acid
- Nitric Acid
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sea Water