NPS 1/4 or 1/2 valve assemblies are standard as either investment cast stainless steel or N10276 nickel alloy. Constructions with other high nickel alloys are available.
- Certifications: PED, CUTR, ATEX
- Critical Service: Low Flow
- Flow Characteristics Modified Equal Percentage
- Material: Stainless, Alloy
- Operating Temperature: Standard Temperature
- Pressure Class: 3000 psi CWP
- Process Connection Type: Threaded
- Shutoff Class: Class IV (FCI 70-2), Class VI (FCI 70-2)
- Valve Size: NPS 1/4, NPS 1/3
- Valve Size Standard: NPS
- Compact size.
- Suitable for sticky fluids and corrosive atmospheres.
- Investment cast stainless steel body in 1/4 and 1/2 inch sizes or barstock N10276 nickel alloy. Other alloys available.
- Class VI shutoff with soft seat available. Up to 207 barg (3000 psig) at 370° (1000°F).
- Rugged bolted bonnet design.
- Wide flow capacity range. Maximum rated Cv ranges from 0.00013 to 2.5 (0.0002 to 2.16 Kv).
- Actuator is corrosion-resistant.
- Available without positioner for fail open or fail close applications.