Parker provides a range of instrumentation tube fittings for process control applications ranging from oil and gas through to transportation. Offering a complete range of tube fitting connection types such as double ferrule tube fittings, single ferrule tube fittings and cone and thread technology from vacuum to 150,000 PSI
- Double Ferrule Compression Fittings – A-Lok Series
- Parker double ferrule tube fittings are designed as leak-free connections for process instrumentation applications. The double ferrule tube fittings are manufactured to the highest quality standards and are available in a broad range of sizes, materials and configurations.
- Parker double ferrule tube fittings are available as standard in Heat Code Traceable, 316 stainless steel. Other corrosion resistant alloys include 6Mo, Hastelloy C®, Alloy 600, Titanium, Incoloy 625 and 825. Straight fittings are machined from cold finished bar stock and shaped bodies are machined from close grain forgings. All double ferrule tube fittings are compliant to NORSOK M-650 and EC79 certified.
- Single Ferrule Compression Fittings – CPI™ SERIES
- Parker’s single ferrule compression fittings, CPI™ Tube Fittings are designed to effectively seal and also resist vibration and thermo-cycling conditions in process, and instrumentation system connections. Available in a wide range of material
- Permanent Ferrule Less Tube Fittings – Phastite® Series
- Parker’s Phastite® permanent compression fitting offers an extremely quick, easy and simple way of permanently connecting tube. When considering how much time it takes to weld tubing, Phastite® delivers a huge reduction in total installation cost.
- High Pressure Comlpression Fittings – Autoclave Series
- Parker Autoclave’s Compression Series is designed with a single ferrule compression sleeve for systems up to 22,500 PSI . This connection delivers fast, easy make-up and reliable bubble-tight performance, in a variety of liquid or gas service applications. Installers will appreciate the low make-up torque with the Molybdenum Disulfide coated nuts. This key feature also helps to prevent galling during installation.