A core product range of hazardous and safe area pneumatic solenoid valves is available with a complete range of approved pilot solenoid operators.
The innovative designs include valves for high flow applications and valves for operation across wide temperature bands.
- Namur Mounted Valves – Type C15, J15, T23, T25
- Designed for direct mounting onto 1/4 turn pneumatically operated valve actuators, meeting ‘Namur’ standards.
- 1/8”, 3/8”, 1/4″ and 1/2” ports
- 3/2 or 5/2 functions from the same valve, using interface plates
- Exhaust to spring (ETS) feature in the 3/2 versions to protect actuator spring from corrosion
- High flow versions, CV ≥
- Remote Mounted Valves – Type E13, E23, E25, E43, E45, E83, E85
- M5 to 1” ports
- Heavy duty valves up to 1 1/2” ports
- 3/2, 5/2, and 5/3 functions
- Banjo Mounted Valves – Type E52, E14, E53
- Manifold Mounted Valves – Type E15, E23, E25 V Series
- Sub-Base Mounted Valves – Type E15, E25 T Series
- Cnomo Interface
The range includes a comprehensive range of safe and hazardous area approved solenoid operators (ExnA, Exm, Exme, Exd and Exia) and are available with various international approvals – ATEX, IECEx, FM, GOST CU TR (Russia) and NEPSI (China).
- Safe Area Coils
- MC30 Plug & Socket – Moulded Plug and Socket safe area coil.
- Plug & Socket – Plug and Socket safe area coil.
- Terminal Box – Safe area coil with Terminal box connection and screwed terminals.
- Hazardous Area Coils
- EXNA – Non-incendive coil suitable for Zone 2 areas only
- EXD – Flameproof coil suitable for Zones 1 and 2
- EXM – Encapsulated coil suitable for Zones 1 and 2
- EXME – Encapsulated coil suitable for ATEX category Ex II 2G
- EXIA – Intrinsically safe coil suitable for Zones 0, 1 and 2