Extended life, reliability, safety and ease of use, combined with an essentially simple design, facilitate low maintenance and minimal running costs. When subjected to both pressure and vacuum, Saunders® diaphragm valves operate and close 100% leak tight. This feature reduces processing and handling costs by cutting out the waste normally associated with conventional valve designs.
Superior Sealing for Chemical and Abrasive Processing Applications
- The Science Inside: Proprietary diaphragm technology provides exceptional sealing and complete emissions control.
- Unmatched Experience & Innovation: A comprehensive selection of polymers delivers superior corrosion and abrasion resistance for a wide range of demanding applications, since 1928.
- Efficient Operation: Top Entry design enables in-line maintenance to reduce plant downtime
The Range Includes:
- Saunders® Glass-Lined Industrial Diaphragm Valves
- Saunders® Plastic-Lined Industrial Diaphragm Valves
- Saunders® Rubber-Lined Industrial Diaphragm Valves
- Saunders® Unlined / Alloy Industrial Diaphragm Valves
- Saunders® Manual Bonnets and Actuation
- Saunders® Diaphragms Spares
- Saunders® Specialist Fire Hydrant Valves
- Saunders® NX Check Valve