Superior Sealing for Chemical and Abrasive Processing Applications
- The Science Inside: Proprietary diaphragm technology provides exceptional sealing and complete emissions control.
- Unmatched Experience & Innovation: A comprehensive selection of polymers delivers superior corrosion and abrasion resistance for a wide range of demanding applications, since 1928.
- Efficient Operation: Top Entry design enables in-line maintenance to reduce plant downtime
|Lining||Chemical name||Body material||Size||Temperature|
|PFA||Perfluoralkoxy||SG Iron||DN15 – DN200||-10 Deg C to 175 Deg C|
|ETFE||Ethylene Tetrafluoroethylene||SG Iron||DN15 – DN150||-10 Deg C to 150 Deg C|
|PVDF||Polyvinylidene Fluoride||SG Iron||DN15 – DN150||-10 Deg C to 125 Deg C|
|PP||Polypropylene||SG Iron||DN20 – DN150||-10 Deg C to 85 Deg C|
Our Metal bodies provide simultaneous mechanical support for the linings and protection against Ultraviolet (UV) attack. The nominal bore thickness of Saunders linings range from 1 to 5.5mm depending on lining material and valve size: Glass 1mm, Rubber 2 – 4.5mm, Plastic 4 – 5.5mm.
Plastic Lined Bodies with Stud Design
The new stud design replaces sizes DN20-DN50 through bolt design with a fixed stud in the body. This is the same design as we have on our larger sizes (DN65 onwards)
There are many benefits, such as:
- Safer for maintenance engineers as they will only require one tool to disassemble and reassemble the valve in a range of environments
- Upto 50% reduction in change out time as less components are required to be held during the maintenance procedure
- Extended diaphragm life due to the studs acting as a guiding pins, ensuring correct diaphragm centralisation on every maintenance cycle
Since P.K. Saunders invented the original diaphragm valve in 1928, Saunders® has led the way in providing solutions to industries where flawless operation and resistance to corrosion, abrasion and contamination are imperative.
As we enter next decade, Saunders® IDV team is gearing up to provide new product solutions to meet ever increasing customer needs based on 5 key elements which are centre stage of Crane business philosophy:
- Product Safety
- Product Quality
- Delivering best in class Performance
- Total Cost of ownership
- Profitable Growth through reduced equipment downtime