The Trex communicator streamlines activities in the field, allowing technicians to isolate and repair problems while devices continue to run. Segment and loop diagnostic tools quickly validate loop and fieldbus segment characteristics for easy troubleshooting. With numerous communication options, your communicator has never been more connected.
- Rugged, Reliable, and Intrinsically Safe
- Designed to withstand the harsh conditions in manufacturing facilities and meets global Intrinsic Safety requirements.
- Adjustable Display
- Easily change display to save power or adapt to dark environments or bright sunlight, ensuring a crisp display that can be read.
- Designed for Use
- Designed for comfortable, one-handed, all-day use in the field. The screen also operates while wearing gloves.
- App Library
- Expand functionality of the AMS Trex through the modern application-based framework to help technicians perform their tasks.
- Power the Loop
- Allows device configuration in the field before power and I/O infrastructure are in place. Simply connect to an instrument to power it.
- Auto Sync
- Maintain data integrity in your AMS Device Manager database without any technician intervention.