Using FIELDVUE Performance Diagnostics, valve operation is monitored online to evaluate performance and reliability.
- The linkage-less feedback system is easy to install. At its very basic functionality, the DVC2000 digital valve controller has a local user interface that will allow you to configure, calibrate, and tune the instrument
- Years of control experience has brought this product line to a high level of reliability and dependability.
- The two-stage positioner design provides a mechanical platform that enables responsiveness to small input changes and tighter process control.
- Tests can be performed to identify problems with the entire control valve assembly using ValveLink™ software, which assists in pinpointing problems without disrupting the process and before the equipment fails.
- Available with an I/O Options Package which includes two integral limit switches and a stem position transmitter.
- Features a compact size with multilingual liquid crystal display.
- Integral mounting is available on Fisher GX, and 657 and 667 size i actuators.
- Area Classification – Intrinsically Safe, Non-incendive for CSA and FM
- Certifications – CSA, FM, ATEX, IECEx, CUTR, PED, UL, Peso, KGS, INMETRO, NEPSI, ANZEx
- Communication Protocol – HART, 4-20mA Analog
- Data Interface – Wired
- Diagnostics – Yes
- Input Signal – Electric
- Max Outlet Pressure – 101 psig
- Mounting Type – Integral Mounted
- Operating Temperature – Standard Temperature, High Temperature
- Position Control – Throttling Control, On/Off
- Power Source – Local
- Process Control – Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Level
- Supply Media – Air, Non Corrosive Gas