A compact, dual opposed rack and pinion design and guide band suspension system combine to produce a symmetrically balanced, center mount actuator with a short powerful stroke, rapid response, and fully concentric operating load capability for optimum performance.
- P Series – Over years of the product development and state of the art designs EL-O-Matic has produced three mains rack and pinion actuator ranges starting with the P-Series in 1973
- E Series – Ten years later in 1983, the development was started for a successor product range to cope with the changing market requirements. The result was the very successful E-Series.
- F Series – The latest actuator, F-Series, was launched in 2014. F Series continues tradition of “Fit & Forget”, but features key improvements:
- Standard dual stroke adjustment
- Pressure balanced pinion design
- Multiple spring concept
- Premium guiding and bearing system for moving components.