The Keystone F89 is a pneumatic quarter-turn actuator for general purpose and hazardous area applications. The F89 is designed for simple, safe use and ultimate realiability, meeting EN15714-3 requirements and has been validated to 500,000 cycles under specified conditions.
- Direct mounting to all Keystone butterfly valves and ball valves.
- Valve connection compatible with Keystone (imperial and metric) and ISO 5211
- Double Rack and Pinion design nullifies side loads on the pinion shaft, minimizing bearing wear and extending life.
- Optimized product flow with standard mounted travel stops for valve position adjustment in open and close position (+/- 5 at each end).
- Anodized aluminum body with electrostatic powder coating (ESPC) finish provides durable protection against corrosive environments.
- Double acting and spring return versions available for cost effective and safe operation.
- Up to 12 individual springs offer flexible torque range for both ball as butterfly valves.
- Pre-compressed spring design and anti-blowout drive pinion means safe maintenance and operation.
- Supply pressure
- Up to 8.3 bar
- -40°C to 150°C