All REVO actuators are suitable for on/off or modulating control operations. Double-acting actuators are operated by air in both directions (open and closed) whilst single-acting actuators can be supplied with springs to open or close. On air failure these will then go into a fail-safe position.
Features And Benefits
- High Reliability, long lifetime and low wear. The patented, pressure balanced shaft prevent axial forces acting on the bearings.
- High Operational Safety. Shaft and the bearing bushings, mounted from inside, are of blow-out safe design, with no need for external circlips or snap rings.
- Robust anodised aluminium housings ensure an even expansion under thermal influences.
- Optimally positioned, graphite infused, self-lubricating Teflon sliding bands on the piston ensure low friction operation with minimal risk of piston tilt, resulting in low wear.
- Simple retrofitting of accessories,such as solenoid valves, limit switchand positioners.
- Compact design allows extensive direct mounting orientations