The Phase range of linear compact actuators are designed for use with Weir type diaphragm valves in sizes from 8mm to 50mm.
The range is suitable for use on all grades of diaphragm and gives 100% leak tight closure against the recommended line pressures.
The LCA Linear Compact Actuator replaces manual bonnet assemblies and can be ordered as part of a whole new valve assembly,
or separately to convert an existing manual valve to power operated. Installation can be carried out in-line or within a workshop.
- Features and Benefits
- 100% leak tight closure
- High efficiency and minimal wear provides long service life with minimal maintenance
- Compact Design for weir type valves
- Direct mounting eliminated misalignment between the valve and actuator
- Glandless design reduces potential hazardous emission and reduced maintenance
- Position Indication
- Namur mounting plate for solenoid operation and 1/8” BSPP ports (Option for NPT)
- Four mounting holes for accessories such as the LC Switchbox.
- Suitable for all diaphragm grades
- Suitable for both Phase and Saunders diaphragm valves
- Spindle / Compressor fully supports the diaphragm for long operating life
- Interchangeable compressors – easy to swop between screw and bayonet fixed diaphragms
- Air Open, Fail Closed and Double Acting Operation
- Can be retrofitted to operate existing manual valves
- Smooth profile and design enhances the hygienic nature of the actuator
- Autoclavable (using stainless steel housing)
- 6 Bar g working supply pressure
- Materials of Construction
- Actuator Body and Cover – Acetal Resin, Black
- Spindle – 316 Stainless Steel
- Seals – Nitrile (Option for Viton)
- Spring – Chrome Alloy
- Namur Mount – 316 Stainless Steel with Nitrile Gasket
- Spool – 316 Stainless Steel with Clear holes or metric/imperial tapped holes)